- White Fungus, 1/2
- Rock Sugar, 4
- Red Dates, 2 (remove seeds and cut half)
- Preheat the Thermos® cup by filling it with hot water for 2 minutes. Discard water.
- Soak white fungus with hot water in the Thermos® cup, for 10 minutes.
- Preheat the Thermos® Tumbler by filling it with boiling hot water, give it a shake and let it sit aside for 10 minutes. Discard water.
- Add 250ml of boiling hot water, blended white fungus and rock sugar, and close the lid.
- Add red dates into the Tumbler’s strainer.
- Add 200ml of boiling hot water, close lid immediately, give Tumbler a good shake and let it sit aside for 4 hours.
- This recipe is based on using Thermos® Tumbler with Strainer TCMK-500.
- You may use any Thermos® One-Push Tumbler, Tumbler or Mug to prepare this drink.
- You may keep the drink in the tumbler for up to 10 hours.
Watch the recipe in action!