- Organic Millet Noodles, 2 bundles
- Garlic Powder, 1 teaspoon
- Himalayan Pink Salt, ½ teaspoon
- Nutritional Yeast, 2 tablespoons
- Parmesan Cheese, 1 tablespoon
- Hot water, about 1 litre
- Dried Parsley Flakes, to garnish
- Preheat the Thermos® Food Jar by filling it with boiling hot water, close the lid tightly and let it sit aside for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, discard water.
- Place ingredients into the Food Jar in this sequence and cover the lid immediately:
- 250ml Boiling Hot Water
- Organic Millet Noodles
- 200ml Boiling Hot Water
- Parmesan Cheese
- Give the Food Jar a good shake and let it sit aside for about 7 minutes to cook.
- After 7 minutes, drain water from the Food Jar.
- Add Nutritional Yeast, Garlic Powder and Himalayan Pink Salt into the Food Jar.
- Mix well. Before serving, garnish with Dried Parsley Flakes.
- You may use chopsticks to mix the ingredients.
- Good option for lunch in the office and for your little ones during travel.
- Omit Garlic Powder and Himalayan Pink Salt, when cooking for toddlers under 18 months.
- You can leave the Cheesy Noodles in the Food Jar, not more than 90 minutes, to prevent the noodles turning mushy.