Serve up to 3
Prawn Paste Pork
- Pork, 200 grams (sliced)
- Sesame Oil, 1/2 teaspoon
- Sugar, 1/2 teaspoon
- Corn Flour,
- Ginger, thumb-sized (grated)
- Prawn Paste, 3/4 tablespoon
- Fresh Coriander, garnish before serving
- White Rice, 1 cup
- Carrots, 50 grams (cut into small cubes)
- Bunapi Mushroom, 50 grams (cut into chunks)
- Burdock, 50 grams (thinly shaved)
- Salt, a pinch
- Fried Garlic, garnish before serving
- Marinate pork slices with sesame oil, sugar, corn flour, grated ginger, prawn paste. Mix well and set aside for 10 minutes. Wrap marinated pork with a steaming paper.
- Add white rice, 2 cups of hot water, carrots, mushrooms, burdock and salt into the Shuttle Chef® inner pot.
- Place in a steamer rack and add wrapped marinated pork on the rack.
- Boil contents over medium-low heat for 8 minutes.
- When boiling, cover the lid and transfer inner pot into the Shuttle Chef® outer pot. Let it sit aside for 4 hours.
- Before serving, garnish prawn paste pork with fresh coriander and carrot-mushroom-burdock rice with fried garlic.
- This recipe is based on one of the 3.0L inner pots in Thermos® Shuttle Chef® TCRA-6000.
- You may refer to this recipe to prepare for the other 3.0L inner pot.
- You may adjust the ingredients quantities accordingly for other Shuttle Chef® capacities.
- You may keep the dish in the Shuttle Chef® for up to 8 hours. Bring the contents to a boil, before serving.
Watch both recipes in action!