- Smoked Salmon, 100 grams
- Egg, 1 (whisked)
- Rice Vermicelli, 60 grams
- Broccoli, a handful
- Concentrated Soup Stock, 2 tablespoons
- Hot Boiling Water
- Spring Onions, chopped (for garnish)
- Steep rice vermicelli in water for 10 minutes, drain the water and set it aside.
- Preheat the Thermos® Food Jar by filling it with hot boiling water up to the inner rim, close lid tightly and let it sit for 10 minutes. Discard water.
- Add rice vermicelli, smoked salmon and broccoli. Close lid tightly immediately.
- In a separate pot, cook concentrated soup stock and 2 cups of water. Stir the soup in a circular motion to create a swirl and gradually pour in the whisked egg to form egg drop soup. Continue to cook and bring it to a boil.
- Pour the boiling soup into the food jar, close the lid immediately and let it sit aside for 30 minutes.
- Garnish with spring onions, before serving.
Watch the recipe in action!
Photo, recipe and video courtesy of Thermos® Malaysia.