- Apples, 2 (cut in cubes)
- Pork Lean Meat, 400 grams
- Wolfberries, 10 grams
- Dried Figs, 4
- Red Dates, 10
- Salt, to taste
- In a Thermos® Shuttle Chef® inner pot, place in all ingredients, add water till it covers the contents and bring it to a boil over medium heat.
- When boiling, turn to low heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- When boiling, close the lid and transfer the inner pot into the Shuttle Chef® outer pot. Let it sit aside for 1 hour.
- Before serving, add some salt, to taste.
- This nourishing sweet and fruity soup is rich in zinc, potassium and beneficial balance of electrolytes for the body.
- You may leave the soup in the Shuttle Chef® for up to 4-6 hours, and re-boil it over medium heat before serving.
Photo and recipe courtesy of Thermos China.