- Whole Chicken, 1
- Garlic, 2 (with skin or sheath removed)
- Lemon, 2 (skin peeled, to avoid bitter taste)
- Water, 2 litres
- Wash the whole chicken and dry it with kitchen paper.
- Stuff the lemon and garlic into the body of the chicken.
- Place the whole chicken in a Thermos® Shuttle Chef® inner pot and add 2 litres of water.
- Cook the chicken soup over medium heat for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes and when boiling, cover inner pot with lid and transfer it to the outer pot.
- Let it sit aside to allow heat insulation cooking for 4 hours.
Photo and recipe courtesy of Thermos® Malaysia.