Serves 2 to 3
- Yellow Onions, 1.5 large
- Organic Pumpkin, 300 grams
- Chicken Bones, 2
- Chicken Breast, 250 grams (cut into thin strips)
- Water, 1.35 litres
- Spring Onions, to garnish (chopped)
- In a Thermos® Shuttle Chef® inner pot, place all ingredients in and bring contents to a boil over medium-low heat.
- When boiling, turn to low heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Close inner pot's lid and transfer it into the Shuttle Chef® outer pot. Let it sit aside for 4 hours.
- Before serving, garnish with spring onions.
- This recipe is based on using Thermos® Shuttle Chef® TCRA-1800. You may adjust the ingredients quantity according to different capacities.
- The soup goes well with noodles, garlic bread and rice.
- You may request from the meat seller at the market to separate the chicken breast from the bones.
Main photo courtesy of theindianclaypot.com