Bringing together aesthetics and functionality, Thermos® Stainless Steel Vacuum Insulated Bottles are built with superior vacuum insulation technology encased in sturdy, well-designed exteriors to offer an effortlessly stylish and portable way to keep hot contents hot and cold contents cold for hours.
From Tumblers to One-Push Tumblers, Straw Bottles, and Sports Bottles, each range of Thermos® Stainless Steel Vacuum Insulated Bottles is designed to cater to modern lifestyle needs. But with so many options available, it can be difficult to pick out the one bottle that best complements your lifestyle habits and personal style.
Here’s an easy guide to point you in the right direction:
Choosing a Thermos® Vacuum Insulated Bottle
For mums and dads who have their hands full taking care of the little ones, the convenient one-push button on both JNR and JNL-series is a godsend. You can enjoy a cold refreshment or a calming hot beverage with one hand, while holding the baby with the other.
The sleek and lightweight design of both series of Ultra-Light One-Push Tumblers makes it the ideal solution to hydrating on-the-go without adding to your burden, while its leak-proof structure ensures there’s no spills even when the tumbler isn’t set upright in your bag.
Available in 0.5L, 0.6L, and 0.75L capacities, and a wide selection of colours.
Recipe to try: Maple Cinnamon Latte
When travelling, it’s always important to stay hydrated. Whether you’re packing cold water to help cool down on a sunny beach, or some warm drinks to thaw out after playing in the snow, the JNO-series of Ultra-Light Tumblers will keep your beverages hot or cold for at least 6 hours.
Engineered with a 360-degree lid and 160-degree twist-open cap, the bottle offers both easy access and added assurance that your liquids are securely stowed away. This means there’s worrying about spillage even when you toss the bottle into your bag in a hurry.
Available in 0.35L, and 0.5L capacities, and a wide selection of colours.
Recipe to try: Orange Peel and Ginger Tea
For Tea-Loving Health Nuts
TCMK-500 Tumbler with Strainer
If you prefer brewing tea leaves to coffee beans, or enjoy nourishing herbal concoctions, like red dates and ginger tea, this is the insulated bottle for you. Fitted with a removeable strainer, you can steep your tea straight in the tumbler and easily remove the leaves when ready.
The tumbler is also great for kids-friendly non-caffeinated beverages, such as a cooling chrysanthemum tea. On top of keeping your drinks hot for at least 6 hours, the vacuum insulation technology also maintains low temperatures, which means you can also use the TCMK-500 Tumbler with Strainer to make cold brewed teas too.
Available in 0.5L capacity, in choice of Brown or Stainless Black.
Recipe to try: White Fungus Bird’s Nest
Make sure your energetic child is drinking enough water by offering the little one an adorable Thermos® Disney and Disney-Pixar’s Straw Bottle, featuring beloved characters from hit franchises Cars, Frozen, and Winnie the Pooh.
Designed for tiny hands, the lightweight straw bottles come in the smaller 0.35L capacity with durable stainless steel interior and exterior that withstands daily wear and tear – and the occasional fall. The hygienic push button lid with pop-up silicone straw grants quick access, while the flip-up carrying loop on the bottle allows easy portability.
When venturing outdoors, bring along the effortlessly portable FFZ-502FDS Disney Mickey and Minnie Sports Bottles. They come with washable sling pouches in matching character designs and are fitted with comfortable straps. The bottles also have a shock-absorbent base that will hold up against the inevitable tumbles.
Recipe to try: Ice Yakult Lemon
Whether you’re pumping iron at the gym or heading out for a run, having a bottle of cold water at hand is key to staying refreshed and well hydrated. The FFZ-series of Sports Bottles is designed to provide convenient hydration with its one-touch open lid, wide mouth, and vacuum insulation technology that keeps drinks cold for at least 6 hours.
In addition, the bottles come with matching pouches to allow utmost portability, while also ensuring your safety with light-reflecting graphics to help you stay visible to the traffic at night or in dark areas.
Recipe to try: Mango Banana Smoothie
What is the proper way to clean my Thermos® Vacuum Insulated Bottle?
- After each use, wash the bottle with soft sponge and gentle dishwashing liquid. Rinse thoroughly, but make sure the bottle is not immersed in water.
- Set the cleaned bottle and stopper lid out to air dry separately.
How can I remove tea or coffee stains in my Thermos® Vacuum Insulated Bottle?
- It is best recommended to always wash the bottle right after each use, to avoid stubborn stains.
- For stubborn stains, below is a simple cleaning method. Alternatively, our alfi® clean tabs are able to effectively remove stubborn stains easily.
- Place 1 tablespoon of baking soda in the bottle and fill it with boiling water.
- Carefully place the silicone ring and gasket into the bottle.
- Set aside and let the bottle to soak for at least 1 hour.
- Discard water. Rinse and wash bottle thoroughly with a soft sponge and gentle dishwashing liquid.
What should I do if my Thermos® Vacuum Insulated Bottle is leaking?
- Most Thermos® products are designed to be leak-proof. If you experience leakage, please check that your bottle is not overfilled. Ensure that you leave a 1cm space between the tip of the stopper and the contents, or the best guide is to fill contents only to the inner rim of the bottle.
- Also check that all silicone parts are intact. If you have removed the silicone gaskets for washing, please make sure that they are assembled correctly to prevent possible leakage.
- If the problem persists, please email a photo of your product to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get in touch with you within 3 to 5 working days.
Can I use my Thermos® Vacuum Insulated Bottle to store milk and fruit juices?
- We would not recommend keeping milk and fruit juices in a vacuum insulated product as these beverages are meant to be consumed fresh.
Will there be any chemical reaction if I store acidic tea or coffee in my Thermos® Vacuum Insulated Bottle?
- Thermos® products are made of 304 food-grade Stainless Steel, which is widely used in household and cookware products for its durability and corrosion-resistance features.
- As the acidity levels in teas and coffees are relatively low, it is safe to store them in the food-grade Stainless Steel for hours.
I need a replacement part. Where can I purchase it?
- You may find various replacement accessories, such as silicone lid covers, and information on how to purchase them here.
- For other enquiries, please reach out to us through our contact form.
Where can I find drinks ideas for my Thermos® Vacuum Insulated Bottle?
- Explore our drinks recipe collection here.
- New recipes will be added regularly.
- Subscribe to our monthly E-Newsletters to receive the latest news, recipes, tips and promotions from Thermos Singapore.