- Minced Chicken, 150 grams
- Chopped Spring Onions, 1 tablespoon
- Soy Sauce, 1 teaspoon
- Soy Milk, 2 cups
- Cherry Tomatoes, 4 (cut into 4)
- Leek, 1/4 stick (shredded)
- Concentrated Soup Base, 2 tablespoons
- In a bowl, add minced chicken, spring onions and soy sauce, mix well and roll into 4 meatballs.
- Preheat a Thermos® Food Jar by filling it with hot boiling water, close the lid and set aside for 10 minutes. Drain water.
- Bring soy milk and soup base to a boil and pour hot boiling contents into the preheated Food Jar.
- Add cherry tomato pieces, shredded leek and meatballs and close the lid tightly.
- Give the Food Jar a good shake (or turning it upside down a few times) to mix well. Let it sit aside to continue cooking for 2 hours.
- This recipe is based on using the Food Jar JBM-500 or JBM-501. You may adjust the ingredients quantity based on the Food Jar capacity.
Photo and recipe courtesy of Thermos Malaysia