- Tomatoes (cut into thick slices)
- Pork Spine (thoroughly washed and chopped into chunks)
- Salt, to taste
- Chopped Spring Onions, to garnish
- Blanch the pork spine chunks with hot boiling water and set aside.
- In a Thermos® Shuttle Chef® inner pot, add blanched pork spine chunks, ginger and water.
- Bring it to a rapid boil for 5 minutes, add tomatoes and allow the contents to continue cooking for 5 to 10 minutes.
- When boiling, close the inner pot with lid and transfer it into the Shuttle Chef® outer pot. Let it sit aside for 90 minutes.
- Before serving, add salt to taste and garnish with spring onions.
Photo and recipe courtesy of Thermos China.