Serves 2 cups
- Grape Juice, 200ml
- Cranberry Juice, 200ml
- Chilled Sparkling Water, 400ml
- Longan, 3 (optional)
- Sour Plum, 3 (optional)
- Ice Cubes, to preference (optional)
- Place 1 sour plum in 1 longan to make a lookalike ‘eyeball’. Assemble 3 ‘eyeballs’ and set aside for later use.
- In a Thermos® 0.5L One-Push Tumbler, add grape juice, cranberry juice, close the lid tightly, give it a good shake and let it sit aside for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, pour 200ml of juice mixture into a Thermos® 0.42L Tumbler Cup, add 200 ml chilled sparkling water and mix well. Add ice cubes, garnish with ‘eyeballs’ and enjoy!
- This recipe is based on using a 0.5L Thermos® One-Push Tumbler and 0.42L Thermos® Tumbler Cup. You may adjust the ingredient quantities based on the capacity of Tumbler and adjust taste according to preference.
Recipe and photos courtesy of Thermos Singapore team.