Serves 6-7 tumbler cups
- Allswell Lychee Aloe Vera Drink (500ml), 6 bottles
- Ice Cubes, about 5-6 tumbler cups full
- Grated Ginger, 8 tablespoons
- Lemon Juice, 16 tablespoons (240ml)
- Soda Water, 800ml
- Basil Leaves, 45 (about 30 grams)
- Precool a Thermos® Carafe by filling it with cold water (ice cubes and water), close the lid tightly and let it sit aside for 10 minutes. Discard water.
- Add Ice Cubes into the carafe and fill it to about 1/3 full. 3. Add Grated Ginger, Allswell Lychee Aloe Vera, Lemon juice and Soda Water.
- Close the lid tightly. Mix the contents well by giving the carafe a good shake. Serve immediately by pouring into the tumbler cups.
- Before serving, garnish the tumbler cups of Lychee Ginger Cooler with few Basil Leaves.
Notes & tips:
- For a spiked version, add 1 shot of your choice of gin into the tumbler cup, before serving.
- This recipe is based on using Allswell Lychee Aloe Vera, Thermos® 2.0L Carafe THV-2000 and Thermos® 0.32L Tumbler Cup JDA-320S.
- If you are storing this beverage in an alfi® carafe, simply mix all contents together in a separate pot and pour the cold beverage into the carafe (exclude the ices), to keep it cold for hours.
Original recipe and photo courtesy of Allswell Singapore.