- Black Tea (Earl Grey), 2 tea bags
- Hot Boiling Water, 150ml
- Maple Syrup, 1-2 tablespoons
- Ice, amount as desired
- Put tea bags in a pot and add hot boiling water. Cover with lid and steam for about 2 minutes, gently shaking tea bags before removing them from the pot.
- Add ice to the pot to cool the tea. Pour tea into a Thermos® Mug, add maple syrup (amount as desired), and mix well before serving.
- Maple syrup, which has a rich sweetness and aroma, is rich in minerals, so it aids recovery from body fatigue after exercise or tired skin during summer season.
Photo and recipe courtesy of Thermos Japan