Serves 4 to 6
- Water, 900ml
- Hibiscus Tea Bags, 4
- Cinnamon Sticks, 3
- Cloves, 5
- Orange, 6 slices
- Orange Juice, 200ml
- Pomegranate Juice, 200ml
- Honey, 4 tablespoons
- Cinnamon Stick, to serve
- In a 1.8L Thermos® Shuttle Chef® inner pot, add in all ingredients except honey and bring contents to a boil. Once boiling, let it simmer for another 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, transfer to the Shuttle Chef® outer pot. Let it sit aside to continue cooking for at least 2 hours.
- After 2 hours, strain the tea to remove the tea bags and spices (leave the orange slices in) and sweeten with honey.
- Serve in a glass garnished with orange slices and cinnamon stick.
- This recipe is based on using the Thermos® Shuttle Chef® TCRA-1800. You may adjust the ingredient quantities based on the capacity of the Shuttle Chef®.
Photos and recipe courtesy of Thermos Singapore team.