- Black tea (orange pekoe), 2 tea bags
- Hot water, 150ml
- Orange juice, 60ml
- Granulated sugar, 2 teaspoons
- Mint Leaves, 2 pieces
- Put tea bags in a pot and add boiling water. Cover lid and let it sit for about 2 minutes.
- Remove tea bags and add granulated sugar into the tea. Dissolve sugar well.
- Pour tea into a serving cup, add orange juice and mint leaves. Mix well and chill with ice. Serve it with orange slices as garnish.
- Store the beverage in a Thermos® tumbler or mug, to keep fresh and cold.