- Red Dates
- Wash and soak both red dates and barley in water for 30 minutes. Rinse well.
- In a Thermos® Shuttle Chef® inner pot, bring water to a boil. When boiling, add red dates and barley and let it boil for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes and when boiling, close inner pot with lid and transfer it into the outer pot. Let it sit aside for at least 1 hour.
- Before serving, let hot tea cool down to room temperature for a better flavour taste.
- Regular consumption of this tea can aid in lowering blood pressure and blood lipid level, soften blood vessels, regulate intestines movements and lose weight.
Photo and recipe courtesy of Thermos China.