Serves 1 to 2
- Water, 1.0L
- Bean Curd Skin, 150 grams
- Barley, 50 grams
- Ginkgo, 20 (de-shelled)
- Crystal Sugar, 150 grams
- In a Thermos® Shuttle Chef® inner pot, add water, barley and ginkgo, and bring to a boil under medium high heat for 20 minutes.
- Add bean curd skin, cover inner pot with lid and continue cooking for 5 minutes.
- Gently stir the soup with a spatula. Cover the inner pot with lid and transfer it into the Shuttle Chef® outer pot. Let it sit aside for heat insulation cooking for 1 hour.
- Before serving, add crystal sugar, to taste.
- This recipe is based on using a 1.6L Thermos® Shuttle Chef® capacity. You may use the same ingredients quantities for TCRA-1800 and RPF-20 or adjust accordingly to the capacity of Shuttle Chef®.
Photo and recipe courtesy of Thermos Malaysia