- Dried Cranberries, 10 grams
- Peach Gum, 10 grams (soak in water and drain)
- White Fungus, 10 grams (soak in water and drain)
- Rock Sugar, 30 grams
- In a Thermos® Food Jar, add dried cranberries, soaked peach gum, soaked white fungus and pour in hot boiling water full till the inner rim. Close the lid tightly and let it sit aside to pre-heat for 1 minutes. After 1 minute, drain water.
- Pour in new hot boiling water till about 80% full. Add rock sugar, and stir well.
- Close the lid tightly and let it sit aside for 2 hours, before serving.
- This recipe is based on using a Thermos® Food Jar JBM-500 or JBM-501. You may adjust the ingredients quantity based on the Food Jar capacity.
Photo and recipe courtesy of Thermos China.