- Lily bulbs, 100 grams
- Osmanthus, a pinch
- Green Beans, 100 grams
- Rock Sugar, 100 grams
- Soak green beans in water for 2 hours, rinsed well and set aside.
- Rinse lily bulbs thoroughly and set aside.
- In a Thermos® Shuttle Chef® inner pot, add rinsed green beans and bring to a boil under medium-high heat.
- When boiling, add lily bulbs and boil for 10 minutes.
- When boiling, close inner pot's lid and transfer it to the Shuttle Chef® outer pot. Let it sit aside to continue cooking for 30 minutes.
- Before serving, stir in rock sugar and osmanthus, dish out and leave it to cool.
- This cooling sweet dessert is perfect to ease the summer heat.
Photo and recipe courtesy of Thermos China