- Sweet Orange or Tangerine, 1 (about 300 grams)
- Sugar, 150 grams (adjust amount as desired)
- Water, 2 cups (400ml)
- Peel off orange skin thinly, and boil the peel with hot boiling water. Cut into thin shreds. Remove the orange flesh from segment membrane (“white bag”). Gather the orange flesh and peel, and prepare the sugar (adjust amount as desired).
- Add orange and sugar from Step 1, and water to a Thermos® Shuttle Chef® inner pot, heat over medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Remove inner pot from heat, transfer into the Shuttle Chef® outer pot and keep warm for at least 60 minutes. Enjoy your yogurt or pancakes with this marmalade!
- This recipe uses a Thermos® Shuttle Chef®.
Photo and recipe courtesy of Thermos Japan