Serves 4 to 6
- Cooking Oil, 2 tablespoons
- Red Fermented Bean Curds, 30 grams
- Dried Lily Bulbs, 15 grams (soaked in warm water for 20 minutes till soften, both ends removed and tie into knots)
- Dried Mushrooms, 8 pieces (soaked in hot water till soften, and stem removed)
- Napa Cabbage, 900 grams (rinsed and shredded into pieces)
- Carrots, 200 grams (shredded and sliced into pieces)
- Black Fungus, 12 grams (soaked in hot water till soften, hard stem removed and shredded)
- Gingko Nuts, 15 grams (approx. 10)
- Vegetarian Oyster Sauce, 2 tablespoons
- Sesame Oil, 1 tablespoon
- Pepper, 1 teaspoon
- Water used to soak dried mushrooms, 400ml
- Snow Peas, 75 grams (approx. 22) (both ends and the “string” at the side removed)
- Fried Bean Curds, 100 grams
- In a 3.0L Thermos® Shuttle Chef® inner pot, heat cooking oil over medium oil, add red fermented beancurd and stir fry till fragrant. When fragrant, add mushrooms and stir fry for 1 minute.
- After 1 minute, add all ingredients (except snow peas and fried bean curd), stir to mix well and bring it to a boil.
- When boiling, add snow peas, close the inner pot with lid and transfer inner pot into the Shuttle Chef® outer pot. Let it sit aside for at least 1 hour.
- Before serving, add fried bean curds.
- This recipe is based on using a 3.0L Thermos® Shuttle Chef® RPE-3000 or TCRA-3000. You may adjust the ingredients quantity based on the capacity of the Shuttle Chef®.
Photo and recipe courtesy of Thermos Singapore team