Serves 6 to 8
- Cooking Oil, 2 tablespoons
- Yellow Onion, 1 (chopped)
- Garlic, 4 tablespoons (minced)
- Eggplant, 3 (about 750 grams, cut into cubes)
- Zucchini, 1 (about 500 grams, cut into cubes)
- Vegetable Broth, 750 ml
- Tomato Paste, 1 can (approx. 170 grams)
- Curry Powder, 1½ tablespoons
- Coconut Cream, 300 ml
- Garam Masala, 1 tablespoon
- Salt, 1 teaspoon
- Cayenne Pepper, ¼ teaspoon
- Cumin, ¼ teaspoon
- Parsley, for garnish
- In a 3.0L Shuttle Chef® inner pot, add cooking oil, chopped onions and minced garlic. Stir fry till fragrant over medium heat.
- When fragrant, add in the remaining ingredients (except parsley), mix well, bring it to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, close the inner pot with lid and transfer it into the Shuttle Chef® outer pot. Let it sit aside to continue cooking for at least 3 hours.
- Serve with hot steamed rice, and garnish with parsley.
- The recipe is based on using the 3.0L Thermos® Shuttle Chef® RPE-3000 or TCRA-3000. You may adjust the ingredients quantity based on the capacity of the Shuttle Chef®.
Photos and recipe courtesy of Thermos Singapore team.