- Cooking Oil, 1.5 tablespoons
- Red Onion, 1 medium sized (around 100 grams, thinly sliced)
- Minced Garlic, 2 teaspoons
- Ginger, 4 slices
- Curry Powder, 3 tablespoons
- Coconut Milk, 1 packet (200ml)
- Hot Water, about 100ml or to preference
- Eggplants, 2 small sized (cut into chunks)
- Okras, 200 grams (cut into chunks)
- Salmon, 225 grams (cut into chunks)
- Salt, to taste (optional)
- In a 3.0L Thermos® Shuttle Chef® inner pot, add cooking oil, red onion slices, minced garlic and ginger slices. Stir fry for 3 minutes.
- After 3 minutes, add curry powder and hot water, and continue to stir fry for 2 minutes.
- After 2 minutes, add coconut milk, eggplant slices and okra. Add hot water till it covers the ingredients and bring the contents to a boil.
- Once boiling, close the inner pot with lid and transfer it into the Shuttle Chef® outer pot. Let it sit aside to continue cooking for 1 hour.
- Before serving, transfer the Shuttle Chef® inner pot onto the cooking stove and add salmon slices. Bring the contents to a boil and continue cooking for about 5 minutes (or until the salmon is cooked). Enjoy it together with white rice!
- This recipe is based on using the 3.0L Thermos® Shuttle Chef® RPE-3000. You may adjust the ingredient quantities based on the capacity of the Shuttle Chef®.
Photos and recipe courtesy of Thermos Singapore team.