- Prima Taste Sayur Lodeh Meal Kit, 2
- Inclusive of Sayur Lodeh Paste, Sayur Lodeh Premix and Sambal Chilli
- Cabbage, 48 grams (washed and cut into chunks)
- Carrots, 190 grams (washed and sliced)
- Sweet Turnips, 150 grams (skinned, washed and cut into chunks)
- Long Beans, 120 grams ( washed and cut into sections)
- Tau Kwa, 1 packet (washed, pat dried and cut into big cubes)
- Water, 1,050ml
- Warm Water, 195ml
- Pan fry the tau kwa big cubes on all sides till golden brown and set them aside.
- In a 4.5L Thermos® Shuttle Chef® inner pot, add 1,050ml water and sayur lodeh paste. Bring it a boil over medium heat.
- Meanwhile, in a separate bowl, add sayur lodeh premix and warm water. Mix well and set it aside for later use.
- When paste and water mixture is boiling, add cabbage, carrots, sweet turnips, long beans, tau kwa and sayur lodeh premix with water mixture. Mix well, bring the contents to a rapid boil and then simmer for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, close the inner pot with lid and transfer it into the Shuttle Chef® outer pot. Let it sit aside for at least 1 hour, before serving.
- This recipe is based on using a 4.5L Thermos® Shuttle Chef® TCRA-4500. You may adjust the ingredients quantity based on the capacity of the Shuttle Chef®.
Original recipe courtesy of Prima Taste. Photo and revised recipe courtesy of Thermos Singapore team.