Serves 6 to 8
- Duck, 1 kilogram (washed, cut into pieces and blanch with hot water)
- Minced Garlic, 3 tablespoons
- Onions, 3 (chopped)
- Soya Bean Paste, 1 tablespoon
- Five Spice Powder (五香粉), ½ teaspoon
- Plum Sauce, 80 grams
- Red Chilli, 1 (sliced)
- Dark Soya Sauce, 1 tablespoon
- Marinate duck pieces with minced garlic, chopped onions, soya bean paste, five spice powder for at least 1 hour and set aside for later use.
- In a Thermos® Shuttle Chef® inner pot, heat pot under medium heat and stir fry marinated duck pieces till fragrant.
- When fragrant, add plum sauce, sliced red chili, and dark soya sauce. Bring it to a boil and simmer for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, close the inner pot with lid and transfer it into the Shuttle Chef® outer pot. Let it sit aside for at least 2 hours before serving.
- This recipe is based on using a 3.0L Thermos® Shuttle Chef® TCRA-3000. You may adjust the ingredients quantity based on the capacity of the Shuttle Chef®.
Recipe courtesy of Thermos Singapore team. Photo is for illustration purpose only and courtesy of Sunflower Food Galore.