Serves 4 to 5
- Onion, ½ (diced)
- Carrots, 3 small or 1 big (diced)
- Cannellini Beans, 250 grams (drained and rinsed)
- Rosemary, 1 teaspoon (finely chopped)
- Clear Chicken Broth, about 700ml
- Chicken Breast, 300 grams (boneless)
- Kale, 100 grams
- Lemon Juice, 1 tablespoon
- Pepper, ½ teaspoon
- Parsley, to garnish
- In a 3.0L Thermos® Shuttle Chef® inner pot, stir fry onion dices till soften under low heat. Add carrot dices, cannellini beans and chopped rosemary, and stir fry. Add 500ml chicken broth and bring contents to a boil under medium-high heat.
- When boiling, place in chicken breast and add remaining 200ml broth (or till it covers all contents). Bring it to another boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, cover the inner pot with lid and transfer it into the Shuttle Chef® outer pot. Let it sit aside for at least 6 hours.
- After 6 hours, transfer the chicken to a clean cutting board and let it cool for about 10 minutes before shedding it with a fork and remove bones (if any).
- Add shredded chicken and kale to the contents in the Shuttle Chef® inner pot. Bring it to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, add lemon juice and pepper. Before serving, garnish with parsley.
- This recipe is based on using the Thermos® Shuttle Chef® TCRA-3000. You may adjust the ingredient quantities based on the capacity of the Shuttle Chef®.
Photos and recipe courtesy of Thermos Singapore team.