Serves 4 to 5
- Chicken Breast, 600 grams
- Onion, 150 grams
- French Onion Dip, 50 grams
- French Onion Soup, 500ml (add water if not enough to cover all ingredients)
- Swiss Cheese, 4 slices
- Oven, 1
- In a 3.0L Thermos® Shuttle Chef® inner pot, add chicken breasts, onions, french onion dip and french onion soup. Bring contents to boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes and when boiling, close the inner pot with lid and transfer it into the Shuttle Chef® outer pot. Let it sit aside to continue cooking for at least 6 hours.
- After 6 hours, place chicken breasts and onions on an oven plate. Drizzle with soup broth (about 100ml) and add swiss cheese.
- Before serving, bake for 3 minutes (or till the cheese melt). Enjoy!
- This recipe is based on using the Thermos® Shuttle Chef® TCRA-3000. You may adjust the ingredient quantities based on the capacity of the Shuttle Chef®.
Photos and recipe courtesy of Thermos Singapore team.