- Butter, 2 tablespoons x 3
- Chicken thigh, 500 grams (diced)
- Onion, 1 (diced)
- Minced garlic, 1 teaspoon
- Garam masala powder, 1 tablespoon
- Minced ginger, 1 tablespoon
- Chili powder, 1 teaspoon
- Ground cumin, 1 teaspoon
- Tomato cream soup, 350ml
- Cooking cream, 300ml
- Salt, ½ teaspoon
- Pepper, ½ teaspoon
- Parsley, to garnish
- In a 3.0L Thermos® Shuttle Chef® inner pot, add in butter, chicken thigh, and fry the chicken until browned. Once browned, remove from inner pot and set aside for later use.
- In the same inner pot, add in butter, onion, and cook for about 3 minutes.
- After 3 minutes, add in minced garlic, garam masala powder, minced ginger, chili powder, ground cumin, and mix thoroughly for 1 minute.
- After 1 minute, add in tomato cream soup, and bring the contents to a boil.
- Once boiling, add in cooking cream, cooked chicken, and bring the contents to a boil. Let it simmer for another 2 minutes.
- After 2 minutes, transfer to the Shuttle Chef® outer pot. Let it sit aside to continue cooking for at least 2 hours.
- After 2 hours, stir in butter, salt and pepper to taste. Before serving, garnish with parsley.
- This recipe is based on using the Thermos® Shuttle Chef® TCRA-3000. You may adjust the ingredient quantities based on the capacity of the Shuttle Chef®.
Photos and recipe courtesy of Thermos Singapore team.