Serves 4 to 5
- Cooking Oil, 2 tablespoons
- Minced Chicken, 500 grams
- Yellow Onions, 70 grams (diced)
- Water Chestnuts, 200 grams (diced)
- Mushrooms, 5 pieces (soaked till soft and diced)
- Red Bell Pepper, 1 (diced)
- Carrot, 1 (diced)
- Butterhead Lettuce, to wrap cooked minced chicken
- Spring Onions, to garnish
- Hoisin Sauce, 180ml
- Light Soya Sauce, 2 tablespoons
- Rice Vinegar, 1 tablespoon
- Sesame Oil, 2 teaspoons
- Minced Ginger, 1 tablespoon
- Minced Garlic, 1 tablespoon
- In a 1.8L Thermos® Shuttle Chef® inner pot, heat cooking oil over medium heat, add minced chicken and onions. Crumble the chicken with a spatula while stir frying for 3 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients (except spring onions and butter-head lettuce), bring it to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes over medium heat.
- When boiling, cover the inner pot with lid and transfer it into the Shuttle Chef® for at least 6 hours.
- Before serving, scoop two spoonful into individual butter-head lettuce cups and garnish with spring onions.
- The recipe is based on using the 1.8L Thermos® Shuttle Chef® TCRA-1800. You may adjust the ingredients quantity based on the capacity of the Shuttle Chef®.
Photo and recipe courtesy of Thermos Singapore team.