- Minced Meat, 400 grams, marinated for at least 30 minutes with these seasonings:
- Light Soya Sauce, 2 teaspoons
- Sesame Oil, 1 teaspoon
- White Pepper, ½ teaspoon
- Corn Starch, 2 teaspoons
- Potatoes, 800 grams (peeled, sliced into round slices, soak in water for 30 minutes and rinsed)
- Minced Garlic, 2 tablespoons
- Cooking Oil, 1 tablespoon
- Cornstarch Solution, 1:6 ratio of corn flour and water
- Dark Soya Sauce, 2½ tablespoons
- Oyster Sauce, 2 tablespoons
- Shao Xing Wine, 1 tablespoon
- Light Soya Sauce, 1½ tablespoons
- Sesame Oil, 1 tablespoon
- Water, 300ml
- Sugar, 2 teaspoons
- In a 3.0L Thermos® Shuttle Chef® inner pot, heat cooking oil over medium heat, add minced garlic and stir fry till fragrant. When fragrant, add marinated minced meat and stir fry for 3 minutes.
- Add potato slices and all seasoning items. Stir well, bring contents to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
- When boiling, cover the inner pot with lid and transfer it into the Shuttle Chef® outer pot. Let it sit aside to allow heat insulation cooking for 45 minutes.
- Before serving, garnish with spring onions.
- This recipe is based on using a 3.0L Thermos® Shuttle Chef® RPE-3000 or TCRA-3000. Ingredients can be adjusted or replaced for different Shuttle Chef® inner pot sizes and capacities.
Photo and recipe courtesy of Thermos Singapore team