- Pork Chop, 400 grams
- Salt, ½ teaspoon
- Pepper, 1 teaspoon
- Paprika Powder, ½ teaspoon
- Garlic Powder, ½ teaspoon
- Cooking Oil, 1 tablespoon
- Cream of Mushroom Soup, 300 grams (1 can)
- Chicken Broth, 400ml
- Button Mushroom, 100 grams
- Marinate the pork chops with salt, pepper, paprika powder and garlic powder.
- In a 3.0L Thermos® Shuttle Chef® inner pot, heat cooking oil and once oil is heated, add in marinated pork chops and sear both sides until brown (about 3 minutes each side).
- Once browned, remove pork chops from the inner pot and set aside for later use.
- In the same 3.0L inner pot, add in cream of mushroom soup, chicken broth and button mushroom. Bring the contents to a boil.
- Once boiling, add in browned pork chops and continue to simmer for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, close the inner pot with lid and transfer it into the Shuttle Chef® outer pot. Let it sit aside to continue cooking for at least 4 hours.
- This recipe is based on using the Thermos® Shuttle Chef® TCRA-3000. You may adjust the ingredient quantities based on the capacity of the Shuttle Chef®.
Photos and recipe courtesy of Thermos Singapore team.