- Squid, 2 cups
- Onion, 1 (sliced)
- Celery, 1/3 stalk (sliced)
- Garlic, 1/2 clove (chopped finely)
- Pickled cucumber, 1 (thinly sliced)
- Tomatoes, 1 can (400 grams)
- White wine, 1/3 cup
- Laurel, 1 stalk
- Olive oil, 2 tablespoons
- Salt, 1/3 teaspoon (to taste)
- Pepper, to taste
- Remove squids cartilage and clean thoroughly. Cut squid into rings of about 1cm wide, and cut squid tentacles into pieces of about 4cm wide. Season squid with salt and pepper.
- Fry garlic with olive oil in Thermos® Shuttle Chef® inner pot till fragrant. Add onion, celery, and pickled cucumber. Stir and fry well.
- Add squid, white wine, tomatoes, and laurel, bring to boil and simmer for 5 minutes over medium heat.
- When boiling, close the inner pot's lid and transfer it into the Shuttle Chef® outer pot. Let it sit aside for about 10 minutes, before serving.