- Flower Crab
- Bay leaves
- Cajun spices
- Butter, 2 tablespoons
- Arrange all ingredients on 2 layers of parchment paper.
- Place the bay leaves on the ingredients and season it with salt, Cajun spices and butter.
- Wrap the ingredients with the parchment paper into a parcel and fold the edges tightly to ensure that any liquid that may be produced from the food will not seep or leak.
- Bake the bag of seafood in a preheated oven for about 50 minutes, at 180°C.
- Serve your feast on a tray or from the bag itself.
- Pick your favourite mix of seafood and vegetables for the bag of seafood.
- Do ensure the parchment paper is large enough to hold all of your ingredients for the wrap. You may display the ingredients in any presentation you wish.
- Himalayan Pink Salt is recommended.