- Chinese Mustard, 1kg (washed & cut)
- Mushrooms, 6 (soaked till soften)
- Garlic, 1 (whole)
- Dried Chilies, 10 to 15 (to your own preference)
- Asam Keping, 10 to 15 (to your own preference)
- Roasted Duck, 500 grams (chopped)
- Roasted Chicken, 500 grams (chopped)
- Tomato Sauce, 1 tablespoon
- Oyster Sauce, 1 tablespoon
- Salt, to taste
- In a Thermos® Shuttle Chef® inner pot, add 1.5 litres of water and bring it to a boil under medium-high heat.
- When boiling, add Chinese mustard, mushrooms, whole garlic, dried chilies and asam keping. Cover with lid and boil it under medium-low heat for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, add roasted duck and roasted chicken, and bring it to boil under medium-low heat for 10 minutes.
- When boiling, add tomato sauce, oyster sauce and salt, and boil for another 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, transfer inner pot into the Shuttle Chef® outer pot and let it sit aside for 1 hour.
- This recipe is based on using the Thermos® Shuttle Chef® TCRA-4500. You may adjust the ingredients quantity based on the capacity of the Shuttle Chef®.
Photo and recipe courtesy of Thermos Malaysia