Serves 3 to 4
- Minced Pork Meat, 300 grams
- Fish Paste, 180 grams
- Coriander, for garnish
- Bowl, 1
- Steaming rack, 1
- With a suitable bowl that fits well, mix minced pork meat and fish paste well. Set it aside.
- In a 4.5L Thermos® Shuttle Chef® inner pot, place in the steaming rack, add hot boiling water till 1/3 full and place the bowl with the mixed minced pork meat and fish paste onto the steaming rack.
- Bring the water in the inner pot to a boil under medium heat.
- When boiling, close inner pot with lid and transfer it into the Shuttle Chef® outer pot. Let it sit aside for at least 1 hour, for vacuum insulation steaming.
- Before serving, garnish with coriander.
- This recipe is based on using a 4.5L Thermos® Shuttle Chef® TCRA-4500. You may adjust the ingredients and tools used based on the Shuttle Chef® inner pot sizes and capacities.
- The steaming rack and bowl have to fit well into the Shuttle Chef® inner pot when the lid is closed, and the bowl must be easily placed into the Shuttle Chef® when filled with contents.
Photo and recipe courtesy of Thermos Singapore team