Serves 5 to 6
- Green Curry Paste, 1 packet
- Coconut Milk, 200ml
- Fish Sauce, 2 tablespoons
- Lime Leaves, 6
- Boneless Chicken Thighs, 2 (about 700 grams; skinless & cut into bite sizes)
- Eggplants, 2 (cut into 1cm slices)
- Baby Okra, 10 (cut in half)
- Clear Chicken Broth, 250ml
- Basil Leaves, 16
- Lime, 1/2 (juiced)
- In a 3.0L Thermos® Shuttle Chef® inner pot, heat green curry paste, coconut milk, fish sauce and lime leaves. Stir well and bring it to a soft boil.
- When boiling, add chicken, eggplant, okra and chicken broth. Bring the contents to a rapid boil.
- When boiling, close the inner pot with lid and transfer it into the Shuttle Chef® outer pot. Let it sit aside to continue cooking for at least 2 hours.
- Before serving, remove the inner pot from the Shuttle Chef® outer pot and place it over the stove. Stir in the basil leaves and lime juice, and bring it to a boil.
- Garnish with basil leaves and enjoy it with white rice!
- This recipe is inspired and improvised from www.recipetineats.com/thai-green-curry.
- This recipe is based on using the Thermos® Shuttle Chef® TCRA-3000. You may adjust the ingredient quantities based on the capacity of the Shuttle Chef®.
Photos and recipe courtesy of Thermos Singapore team.