- Oil, 1 tablespoon
- Onion, 1 (peeled and sliced)
- Red Chilli, 1 (deseeded and sliced)
- Ground Coriander, 2 teaspoons
- Turmeric Powder, 1 teaspoon
- Coconut Milk, 300ml
- Brown Sugar, 1 tablespoon
- Sweet Potato, 400 grams (peeled and cubed)
- Chicken Stock, 450ml (till all ingredients are covered)
- Chicken Thigh, 500 grams (cubed)
- Fresh Basil Leaves, to garnish (chopped)
- In a 3.0L Thermos® Shuttle Chef® inner pot, add oil, onion, and stir fry till browned.
- Add in red chili, ground coriander, turmeric powder, and stir fry for 1 minute.
- After 1 minute, add in coconut milk, brown sugar and bring contents to just under a boil.
- Add in chicken stock, chicken thigh, sweet potato and bring contents to a boil. When boiling, let it simmer for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, close the inner pot with lid and transfer it into the Shuttle Chef® outer pot. Let it sit aside to continue cooking for at least 2 hours.
- Before serving, garnish with fresh basil leaves.
- This recipe is based on using the Thermos® Shuttle Chef® TCRA-3000. You may adjust the ingredient quantities based on the capacity of the Shuttle Chef®.
Recipe courtesy of thermalcookware.com. Photos courtesy of Thermos Singapore team.