- Red Kidney beans, 20 grams
- Soybeans, 20 grams
- Kidney beans, 20 grams
- Black beans, 20 grams
- Green beans, 20 grams
- Rice, 200 gram (1 cup)
- Liquorice, 10 grams
- Wash all ingredients and soak red kidney beans, soybeans, kidney beans and black beans in water.
- Add water, rice, all beans, and liquorice into the inner pot of Thermos® Shuttle Chef®. Heat and bring to boil.
- Allow it to boil for 5 minutes and transfer the inner pot into the outer pot of the Shuttle Chef®.
- Let it sit aside to simmer for 40 minutes.
Tip: Beans usually do not soften easily when cooked in normal pots. After simmering in the Shuttle Chef® for 40 minutes, the hard surface will break down, releasing the beans’ nutrients completely and giving you the best quality protein.