Ingredients (Serve 4):
- Salmon, 4 pieces (boneless)
- White rice, 2 cups
- Carrot, 1 (small)
- Mushroom, 4 pieces
- Ginger, 1 (small)
- Cheese salt, 1 teaspoon
- Wash and cut salmon into bite-sized pieces.
- Peel ginger and juice it. Mix ginger juice with salt and marinate the salmon for 5 minutes.
- In the meantime, peel and mince carrot into tiny pieces, and cut mushrooms into bite-size cubes.
- Rinse rice thoroughly and drain water. Heat and boil rice with water in the Thermos® Shuttle Chef® inner pot for 5 minutes. Add salmon, carrots and mushrooms.
- Stir well, and boil for another 5 minutes. Once boiling, cover inner pot with lid and insert into the Shuttle Chef® outer pot. Let it sit for 1 hour.
- Add in cheese salt and mix well before serving.
Photo is for illustration purpose only.