- Spaghetti, 250 grams
- Butter, 80 grams (about 5 tablespoons)
- Swiss Brown Mushrooms, 450 grams (about 10 to 12 pieces, sliced)
- Garlic, 2 cloves (peeled and minced)
- Water (from cooking spaghetti), 1 cup (250ml)
- Grated Parmesan Cheese, 200 grams
- Parsley Flakes, for garnish
- Using a 20cm Thermos® KNA-020S Non-Stick Cooking Pot with Double Pouring Mouths, add 1.3L of water and bring to boil. When boiling, add spaghetti to cook for about 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, set aside 1 cup (250ml) of water from cooking the pasta and discard the remaining water. Set the spaghetti aside.
- With the same cooking pot, melt 40 grams (2.5 tablespoons) of butter and stir fry mushroom slices over high heat. Once the mushroom slices begin to brown, add minced garlic and remaining butter. Stir fry and mix well for about 2 to 3 minutes.
- After 3 minutes, reduce to low-medium heat, add cooked spaghetti and 125ml of water (from cooking the pasta) to loosen the strands before adding 150 grams of grated parmesan cheese.
- Stir and mix well until the sauce thickens and coats the pasta evenly. Add more water gradually if the spaghetti starts to dry out, and mix until the spaghetti is well coated.
- Before serving, garnish with parsley flakes and top with remaining 50 grams of grated parmesan cheese. Enjoy!
- This recipe is based on using a Thermos® KNA-020S Non-Stick Cooking Pot with Double Pouring Mouths. You may adjust the ingredients quantity based on the capacity of the cooking pot.
- When cooking the spaghetti, it is alright to be slightly undercooked as it will continue to cook with the sauce before serving.