- Minced meat of choice, 450 grams
- Elbow macaroni, 2 cups
- Onion, 1
- Tomatoes, 2
- Soy sauce, 2 tablespoons
- Fill your Thermos® Shuttle Chef® with water.
- Bring elbow macaroni to boil, close inner pot lid and place inner pot into the Shuttle Chef® outer pot. Let it sit for 7 to 9 minutes.
- In the meantime, wash and cut tomatoes into small cubes and dice onions.
- Drain water from inner pot, and set elbow macaroni aside. In the inner pot, stir fry onions slightly and add minced meat. Stir well and add cubed tomatoes and elbow macaroni. Season with soy sauce.
- Bring to the boil for 5 minutes, cover inner pot with lid and insert into the Shuttle Chef® outer pot. Let it sit for 20 minutes before serving.
Photo is for illustration purpose only.