- Olive Oil, 1 tablespoon
- White Button Mushroom, 200 grams (sliced)
- Alfredo Sauce, 450 grams
- Marinara Sauce, 450 grams
- Penne Pasta, 250 grams (uncooked)
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, 150 grams (100 grams + 50 grams)
- In a 3.0L Thermos® Shuttle Chef® inner pot, add olive oil and stir fry the mushroom over low-medium heat for 3 minutes.
- Add in alfredo sauce, marinara sauce and mix well.
- Stir in penne pasta and mozzarella cheese (100 grams) and mix well. Bring contents to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
- When boiling, close the inner pot with lid and transfer it into the Shuttle Chef® outer pot. Let it sit aside to continue cooking for 1 hour.
- After 1 hour, remove the inner pot and place it over the tabletop. Add in remaining mozzarella cheese (50 grams) and stir well to let it melt into the pasta.
- Before serving, garnish with more mozzarella cheese. Enjoy!
- This recipe is based on using the Thermos® Shuttle Chef® TCRA-3000. You may adjust the ingredient quantities based on the capacity of the Shuttle Chef®.
Photos and recipe courtesy of Thermos Singapore team.