- Chicken Breast, 600 grams
- Salt, 2 teaspoons
- Pepper, 2 teaspoons
- Pesto Sauce, 400 grams
- Butter, 30 grams
- Water, 100ml
- Mozzarella Cheese, 150 grams & to garnish
- Water, 1200ml
- Salt, 1 teaspoon
- Olive Oil, 1 teaspoon
- Spaghetti, 200 grams
Sauce with Chicken:
- Marinate chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Set aside for later use.
- In a 3.0L Thermos® Shuttle Chef® inner pot, add in marinated chicken, pesto sauce, butter, water, and bring contents to a boil.
- Once boiling, close the inner pot with lid and transfer it into the Shuttle Chef® outer pot. Let it sit aside to continue cooking for at least 4 hours.
- After 4 hours, remove the chicken and shred. Stir the shredded chicken, mozzarella cheese, cooked spaghetti back and mix well.
- Before serving, portion the cooked spaghetti with shredded chicken, pesto sauce and garnish with mozzarella cheese.
- In a 1.8L Thermos® Shuttle Chef® inner pot, add water and bring to a boil. Once boiling, add salt, olive oil, spaghetti pasta, and bring to a boil again.
- Once boiling, close the inner pot and with lid and transfer it into the Shuttle Chef® outer pot. Let it sit aside to continue cooking for 16 minutes.
- Strain pasta using a colander and set aside for later use.
- This recipe is based on using the Thermos® Shuttle Chef® TCRA-1800 and TCRA-3000. You may adjust the ingredient quantities based on the capacity of the Shuttle Chef®.
Photos and recipe courtesy of Thermos Singapore team.