- Olive Oil, 2 tablespoons
- Garlic, 2 cloves (chopped)
- Dried Prawn, a pinch
- Dried Squid, a pinch
- Pumpkin, 50 grams (diced)
- Rice, 60 grams
- Concentrated Soup Stock, 1 tablespoon
- Water, 1/2 cup
- Preheat a Thermos® Food Jar by filling it with hot boiling water, close the lid and set aside for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add olive oil over medium-high heat in a frying pan and add chopped garlic and cook until fragrant.
- Add dried prawns and dried squids, and stir fry for 2 minutes. Add pumpkin dices, rice, soup stock and water. Bring to a boil and continue simmering till all liquid has evaporated.
- Drain water from preheated Food Jar, and transfer the pumpkin rice into Food Jar.
- Add hot boiling water till 75% full, close lid tightly and let it sit aside to continue cooking for 1 hour.
- This recipe is based on using a 0.47L Food Jar SK-3000. You may adjust the quantity accordingly to the different capacities of Food Jar.
Photo and recipe courtesy of Thermos Malaysia