- Rice, 60 grams
- Olive Oil, 1 teaspoon
- Chopped Onions, a pinch
- Prawns, 2 (sliced into half)
- Squid, 1 (cut into 1cm thick ring)
- White Wine, 1 tablespoon
- Saffron (or Paprika Powder), a pinch
- In a Thermos® Food Jar, add rice and hot boiling water full till the inner rim, close the lid tightly and set aside for 10 minutes to preheat. Drain water and put rice aside.
- Add olive oil and chopped onions, and close the lid quickly to allow heat insulation cooking for 5 minutes until fragrant.
- Add rice, prawn slices, squid rings, white wine and saffron (or paprika powder).
- Pour adequate hot boiling water to cover the ingredients, close the lid tightly and let it sit aside to continue cooking for 2 to 3 hours.
- This recipe is based on using the Food Jar JBM-500 or JBM-501. You may adjust the ingredients quantity based on the Food Jar capacity.
Photo and recipe courtesy of Thermos Malaysia