- White Rice
- Boiling water
- Wash rice thoroughly.
- Put rice and water into the Thermos® Shuttle Chef® inner pot, with the ratio of 1:1.
- Close the inner pot with the lid, and turn on low heat.
- When boiling (or the lid rattles), open to check that the contents in the pot is bubbling.
- When the contents is bubbling, turn off heat, transfer the inner pot into the outer pot and let it sit aside to cook for 30 minutes.
- Cooked rice can be kept warm in the Shuttle Chef® for up to 2 hours.
Recipe and tips courtesy of Sheryl Ariel Boh, from fb.com/musingsatweivilla and founder of ‘Cooking with Thermos’ Facebook group.