- Edamame, 30 (about 130 grams)
- Hot Boiling water
- Cooking Oil, 2 tablespoons
- Minced Garlic, 1 teaspoon
- Light Soy Sauce, to preference
- In a Thermos® 0.4L Food Jar, add hot boiling water to the inner rim. Preheat for 5 minutes and discard the water.
- Add edamame and fill Food Jar with a new set of hot boiling water till the inner rim. Close the lid tightly and let it sit aside to cook for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, in a frying pan, heat cooking oil under low heat. Add minced garlic and stir fry till fragrant.
- Add cooked edamame and sauté until the edamame surfaces are browned. Serve with light soy sauce.
- This recipe is based on using the Thermos® 0.4L JBQ-401S ‘Go Green’ Food Jar. You may adjust the ingredient quantities based on the capacity of the Food Jar.
Recipe and photos courtesy of Thermos Singapore team.