- Russet Potatoes, 1 kilogram (peeled and cut into cubes)
- Chicken Stock, 250ml
- Cream Cheese, 50 grams
- Butter, 50 grams
- Minced Garlic, 4 tablespoons
- Basil, 1 teaspoon
- Rosemary, 1 teaspoon
- Oregano, 1 teaspoon
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- In a frying pan, add minced garlic and fry till browned. Set aside for later use.
- In a 3.0L Thermos® Shuttle Chef® inner pot, add potato cubes and chicken stock, bring it to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, close the inner pot lid and transfer to the Shuttle Chef® outer pot. Let it sit aside to continue cooking for at least 2 hours.
- After 2 hours, add cream cheese, butter, minced garlic, basil, rosemary, oregano, salt and pepper to the cooked potatoes and mash together using a fork until desired consistency.
- Before serving, garnish with basil, rosemary and oregano.
- The recipe is based on using the 3.0L Thermos® Shuttle Chef® TCRA-3000. You may adjust the ingredients quantity based on the capacity of the Shuttle Chef®.
Photos and recipe courtesy of Thermos Singapore team.