Serves 4 to 6
- Butter, 120 grams (melted)
- Mixed Italian Herbs, 2 teaspoons
- Fresh Shiitake Mushrooms, 300 grams
- Onion, 150 grams (sliced)
- Chicken Stock, 250ml
- In a bowl, combine melted butter and Italian herbs. Mix well and set aside for later use.
- In a 3.0L Thermos® Shuttle Chef® inner pot, add in fresh shiitake mushrooms, onion, melted butter mixture, and chicken stock. Bring contents to a boil and continue simmering for 3 minutes.
- When boiling, cover inner pot with lid and transfer it into the Shuttle Chef® outer pot. Let it sit aside to continue cooking for at least 4 hours.
- This recipe is based on using the Thermos® Shuttle Chef® TCRA-3000. You may adjust the ingredient quantities based on the capacity of the Shuttle Chef®.
Photos and recipe courtesy of Thermos Singapore team.