- Eggs, 6
- Milk, 150ml
- Salt, ½ teaspoon
- Pepper, ½ teaspoon
- Shredded Hash Brown, 250 grams
- Cooked Ham, 250 grams
- Onion, 1 (diced)
- Green Bell Pepper, 1 (diced and de-seeded)
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese, 150 grams
- Steaming Rack, 1
- Steaming Bowl, 5
- In a bowl, add eggs, milk, salt, pepper, and whisk well. Set egg mixture aside for later use.
- In a steaming bowl, add a layer of shredded hash brown at the bottom. Repeat on all steaming bowls.
- Add a layer of ham, diced onion, diced green bell pepper, cheddar cheese. Repeat layers one more time, and repeat on all steaming bowls.
- Pour egg mixture in all steaming bowls.
- In a 4.5L Thermos® Shuttle Chef® inner pot, place in a steaming rack in place, add water till the height of the rack, the steaming bowls, bring the water to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, close the inner pot with lid and transfer it to the Shuttle Chef® outer pot. Let it sit aside for vacuum insulation for at least 6 hours.
- This recipe is based on using the Thermos® Shuttle Chef® TCRA-4500. You may adjust the ingredient quantities based on the capacity of the Shuttle Chef®.
Photos and recipe courtesy of Thermos Singapore team.